JellyPages.com

Minggu, 14 Juli 2013

*18* -ZEASTANK-

2. Harits Zeastank !!
Actually, I forgot his real name, oh, maybe that zeastank is his real name? ._.
Lol, I don't remember. Hey, dont blame me! Its already so long ago! But I dont think that zeastank is his real name ._.
LOLOLOLOL, I was so curious about his real name I asked one of my friend, "anyone from our school (sma n 9 yogyakarta) who's studying at information technology UGM (the same major of harits)??"
He said, "I dont know, ask Reza Arkan"
I said, "oh, what's Reza Arkan learn?"
the he replied, "information technology at UGM"
GOSH!! hahahaha what a funny friend he is -,- by the way , this "koplak"friend is also born on 18th, I'll talk about him later :D
when I asked Reza Arkan about Harits, about 5 minutes ago, YES! HE KNOWS HIM!! And I got Harits's full name..
it is.. M. HARITS FAISHAL!!!
HOHOHO GOTCHA!!!
He was born on january 18th. Now (maybe) he's 19 years old.
okay, now we know his real name, its time to talk about him.
He is my friend when I studied at SDN MAWAR 7 BANJARMASIN, I was at grade 6, second term, as a transferred student from Jakarta.
He's not only my friend, but he also someone I liked when I was in that school.
as a transferred student, I was pretty famous (dont mean to be arrogant, but its the truth) and many people confessed to me and wanted my attention. But I only gave my attention to this guy (secretly). I didn't talk much to him, I was nervous I've never been brave to do that. But someone from my class, lets call him M, he knew my feelings for harits. M also one of those who wants my attention, so he tried to separate me from Harits (although Harits and I haven't have something to separate ._.)
when I was in the class, M give me a paper and said "this is from Harits", when I open the paper, its written "I HATE YOU". Heh, sorry M, I'm not a fool, I know this isn't from Harits, but this is from M. But then I got another paper, sent via another friend, he said "from Harits".
I looked at Harits and he also looked at me. Oh, is it really from him? I opened the paper, and written in it , "Do you hate me?? why? I'm sorry if I have mistakes, but what's my fault?" .... ngahahah, I didn't know M also sent "I hate you" paper to Harits, and Harits got in M's trap. then I replied by paper to Harits, I explained about M's trap and THANKS TO YOU, M, since that day, me and Harits switch paper each other all the time hohoho, I got to like him more and more~
But.. its almost the time to graduate, and Harits didnt confess to me like anybody else. Why? am I brokenheart? So he didn't like me and only thought me as his friend? that makes me sad. But he said and did things that gave me hopes. was it just his kindness?
I was so curious, then suddenly, Harits's bestfriend confess to me. what should I do?
well, I have to end this hopes and face reality. I want to know Harits's respond if I accept his bestfriend feeling, so I accept his bestfriend feeling, lets call him Z.
But.. you know? Harits seems okay, he seems fine. he seems like usual. We stopped exchangng paper each other since I became Z's girlfriend. but Harits really seems okay. I was soooo broken heart. Gosh, he also helped Z to let Z know am I cheated Z or not!!! How can he...
haft, so I continued my relationship with Z, tried to forget Harits and accepted Z as my lover. I think I made it.
ITS GRADUATE TIME!
we've done our time in SDN MAWAR 7, and my fams had decide to leave banjarmasin and go to yogyakarta. Me and Z decided to continue our relationship. Before I moved, I shaked hands with all my classmates and cried with them. it was so sad :(
so after I moved to Yogyakarta and start my junior high school's life, I broke up with Z a month later because he cheated with his neighbour. Lol I knew its gonna happen. So we broke up easily and I didnt cry at all.
I continued my life at Muhammadiyah 2 JHS, and got accepted at NINE SHS, yogyakarta in 2009.
when I entered senior high school, I started to use facebook. yep, that's social media that help us to keep in touch with friends so far away. I dont know exactly when, but someday, I suddenly remember about Harits and try to search him on facebook. I got one profile and checked his mutual friend. OH! They're my friends from SDN MAWAR 7! I checked his photos, oh here it is.. its the real Harits! :D
from his profile picture, I knew he loves Red Hot Chilli Peppers, I love that band too, but I'm sure not as much as him. I added him and he accepted my request. a few days later (or weeks? months? I forgot), we had some chitchat at facebook, and he told me that he lived in Semarang, its only 3 hours journey from Yogyakarta. We only talked a bit and its done, yep, thats all.
Until someday, he said he's going to Yogyakarta! huraaayyy! We planned to meet at Ambarukmo Plaza. When the day had come, he said he waited at gramedia, so I went straight to gramedia and told him I'm at comic's line. when I readed one of comics, suddenly someone touched my right ear. I looked at my right and no one was there. I looked at my left then a guy wearing glasses smiled in front of me. I know its him.. Oh, he changed a lot. But he still Harits I knew from elementary school :)
he bought a music book (or not? I forgot) and we decided to go upstairs to looked for foods.
when we waited for our foods, we sat and talked much, he told me about RHCP, and his life now. He said he accepted at information technology UGM. I told him too about my life. Then, that nostalgic story came lol. We talked about our moments at elementary school, and he told me he was so curious why did I became Z's girlfriend while he was the one who close to me. I said "lol I dont know. Just so you know, the one I'm in love with at that time, was you," then he said ,"me too".
oh, awkwards moment.
he said me too? okay, it's late. but I'm glad because if we had a relationship at that time and broke up, we wont meet and had a great conversation. Then we kept talking so much, what a fun day!
then I went back home and he want back to Semarang. he only came to jogja to prepare his college things and met me.
its not the last time I met him. another time (I really forgot when -_-), we planned to meet again. But I can only stayed home because I have things to do. so he came to my house and we talked much, my dad knew him from my elementary school's friend from banjarmasin :D
then he went home, I packed, back to Jakarta, and continue my college's life~
now I had blackberry phone and had his PIN, we talks so much, and also some nostalgic lol.
He's smoking, it makes me very sad and dissappointed since cigarette gives me painful memories, but I had to keep up with it , I wont lose harits only because he's smoking. its ridiculous. so now we keep in touch :D

2 komentar: